Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Basics Of Forex Trading

First of all I must apologize for not long ago wrote in this space, the reason is that he had been very busy over the health of my father who was operated on and thank God and this better.

This time I want to return the forex market or currency market, many people write to me asking me about brokers, managed accounts, or fxpro.com, I opened an account with Fxpro.com for about almost two years, opened with 3600 dollars, and although this is difficult for me to confess I must tell you that based on my experience do not make my same mistakes that led me to break my real account.

To start I will not speak ill of Fxpro.com as many novice traders who always blame the broker for their losses, Fxpro.com in my opinion is a very good broker that has built a good reputation, is a broker authorized and regulated authorization in Cyprus and in other countries like England and Germany to offer financial services to its inhabitants, has multiple ways to deposit and withdrawal which makes it extremely attractive.

It also has a very good telephone service in multiple languages ​​in fact called me several times to answer my questions. Also is a broker who is leaving to be young to be great because he was beginning to settle in the top ten of world's largest brokers. In my view Fxpro.com is a good broker who has done well and I hope to continue to grow and improve their services.

Despite the above sincerely advise you not to open an account with Fxpro.com, why not? for experienced trader certainly think it is a good option, but not for a novice, for the simple reason that does not handle microlotes (.01 lots) the lowest unit of trading is the minilote (.1 lot).

What does this mean?

LEVERAGE A lot with a 1 to 100 (the most common leverage in the currency market) is equivalent to 100 000 units of currency, that is their lot you buy a euro-dollar pair means you would be buying 100 000 euros against the dollar That's much, much money, which amounts to much gain or high loss in minutes, if we buy a lot still remains so much money they are 10 000 euros, which is considerable for a rookie with a score below 10 000 dollars.

In short if you're a newbie in this forex market and open a real account with less than 10 000 dollars of balance, then you do not joke with minilotes trading, much less lots, it is best to start with microlotes (.01 ) which equates to 1000 dollars or euros or similar amounts of trading. Something much more manageable.

The problem of trading with minilotes is still much money to someone without experience and with small accounts. With time and more experience maybe you can open minilotes operations, but it is not advisable if you have no experience. It is advisable to do anything with .01 per thousand dollars of balance in your account, then to bring up an operation with minilotes in theory you should have an account with a balance or balance of 10 000 dollars.

That's the problem with Fxpro.com not micro manage accounts, only accounts with minilotes and that's not healthy for someone new to this world as speculative as is the currency.

The foreign exchange market or forex market is the market more liquid and more speculative in the world, in this market you compete against funds, central banks of countries, against companies and against experienced traders in a market with so many sharks must be prudent microlotes operate with moderate leverage maximum of 1 to 100, and all this after you've trained and practiced awareness in demo accounts.

Many people and businesses live trading industry, and in order to sell you say the forex market is an ATM, where each day bringing them up money just like that. In youtube there are videos that show people who earn 300 500 dollars or more in a single operation, and that this can be daily. No doubt with a score of 20 or 30,000 dollars more you're an experienced trader amounts so you can earn and still get to have lost them. But the goal is emocioanarte to sell so well poderte show you all rosy.

The forex market is real and can make money, but it's not magic, the overnight nor is it an ATM, be prepared first.

I tell you about my experience I went back to open a real account, this time a micro account with the broker Alpari NZ, another very good broker FXCM excellent reputation is also offering micro accounts. I have done very well and I am satisfied with the results I am getting, I'm still learning and I will continue posting my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment